How to become a student member of the SSE, Sri Lanka :
- Applications can be obtained from the Secretarial (Society of Structural Engineers, Room No. 222, 2nd Floor, IESL, Vidya Mawatha, 120/15, Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 07.
- Eligibility (Extracts from By – Laws)
- A stdunet styding Civil/ Structural Engineering at a recognized University or a person who has obtained partial qualifications at the Institution of Engineers – Sri Lanka examinations or equivelant examination shall be eligible for election as a Student Member of the Society and shall be so elected upon the Executive Committee aproving his election.
- Please note that the Student Membership is valid for the current year only.
- For the renewal of Student Membership, an application to be forwarded to the Honorary Secretary in the appropriate from, which could be obtained from SSESL Secretariat and Student Members who are applying for renewal of Membership will be exempted from Registration fee.
- The Registration Fee and Annual Subscriptions will be fixed by the Executive Committee from time to time. The details could be obtained from the Secretariat.